Farm produce (Section F) and Wool (Section C3)
Chief Steward - Scott Gibson ph: 6367 9225 email@example.com
Entries in Pavilion by 8am on show day. Judging 8.30am.
Download Entry form for Adults and Children Under 18 here.
All exhibits in this section to be grown by exhibitor .
Entry Fee; Adults = 50c, Children (Under 16 years of age) = free
First Prize = $1, Second = 50c (3 entries otherwise no second prize)
It is a condition of the local Field Wheat Competition that each competitor must enter wheat in the local district show.
1. 2kg Wheat
Champion sample of wheat Sponsored Prize donated by Ross Yelland (Elders)
2. 2kg Oats
3. 2kg Barley
4. 2kg Triticale
5. 1kg Canola
All grains may be graded or ungraded. Variety to be Stated on entry card
Champion sample Canola Sponsored Prize donated by Aquawest Pumping & Irrigation Specialists, Dubbo
6. Pasture hay, one bale
7. Lucerne hay, one bale
8. Hen eggs, one dozen
9. Honey, 2 x 375g jars
CHILDREN’S CLASSES – 12 YEARS AND UNDER
10. One dozen hen eggs
11. One dozen hen eggs with decorated carton
Ribbon: Most Successful Exhibitor in Farm and Dairy Produce Trophy donated by Scott Gibson
SECTION C3 – WOOL
Chief Steward: Bill Gibson ph: (02) 6367 9289 firstname.lastname@example.org
Steward: Colin Gibson
Entries to be in pavilion by 9am Friday, day before show day. Judging 10am. Download Entry form for Adults and Children Under 18 here.
Entry fee $1. Ribbons and Award cards only
One fleece - One entry - One class
Fleeces to be shown skirted, current season’s fleeces only
Period over 12 months growth to be stated by the exhibitor when entering.
1. Best Merino ram fleece, fine. Open.
2. Best Merino ram fleece, medium. Open.
3. Best Merino ram fleece, strong. Open.
4. Best Merino ewe fleece, fine. Open.
5. Best Merino ewe fleece, medium. Open.
6. Best Merino ewe fleece, strong. Open.
Commercial flock section, wool only accepted from paddock run grass fed sheep.
7. Best Merino ewe or wether fleece, fine. Open.
8. Best Merino ewe or wether fleece, medium. Open.
9. Best Merino ewe or wether fleece, strong. Open.
10. Merino fine, medium or strong hogget’s fleece showing lambs tip .
CHAMPION RAM FLEECE - OPEN Sponsored by Bill Gibson
CHAMPION EWE FLEECE - OPEN Sponsored by Bill Gibson
CHAMPION· EWE OR WETHER FLEECE - Commercial Flock
11. Three Merino ewe or wether fleeces (skirted) to be judged on commercial value - for unhoused sheep only. (Fleeces in class 11 are not eligible for championship)
12. Open to all ewe or wether fleeces and to be judged on commercial value. (Fleeces in class 12 cannot be drawn from other classes.)
CHAMPION FLEECE OF SHOW - TROPHY AND PERPETUAL TROPHY
Sponsored by NAB Agribusiness, Orange
SCALE OF POINTS FOR JUDGING
Trueness to type 10
Top and Noil Product 30 Total 100