Dairy Goats (Section D)
Chief Steward: Ian Cassell Ph: (02) 6366 8682
Please send entries to Gwen Cassell - PO Box 47, Molong 2866 or email: email@example.com
Entries must be accompanied by;
1. Download Entry Form here.
2. a Goat Sale and Health Declaration
3. a National Goat Health Statement
4. Indemnity & Waiver forms (31.8.2016_animal_handling_individual_waiver_fillable.pdfAdults and Children Under 18)
All exhibitors will be required to supply their own fodder.
ENTRIES CLOSE: Thursday 5pm before show day. PIC: NJ 403 967
ALL ENTRIES TO BE PENNED BY 9am on showday. Judging starts 10am.
Entry Fee: $2 Prize Money: 1st - $2, 2nd - $1
RIBBONS: First, Second, Third and Champion and Reserve Champion.
Must abide with the Rules and Regulations of the N.S.W. Branch Inc. of the D.G.S. of Australia. All entries must state FULL REGISTERED NAME of Exhibit, Date of Birth, Tattoo, Breed, Production points if in class 10 & 11 Sire and Dam.
- Best prepared and presented doe
- Saanen Doe, any age, in milk
- Toggenburg Doe, any age, in milk
- British Alpine Doe, any age, in milk
- Anglo Nubian Doe, any age, in milk
- Australian Melaan Doe, any age, in milk
- Australian Brown Doe, any age, in milk
- Dry Doe, any age must have kidded within the last two years
- Veteran Doe, any breed, over 7 years, in milk or dry.
- Type and Production Doe, doe must have participated in a recognised 24hr milk test within the past two years. Points
11. Type and Production Doe, herd recording
12. Doe with Best Udder, 1st lactation to be judged in milk and then milked out.
13. Doe with Best Udder, 2nd & subsequent lactation to be judged in milk and then milked out
BEST UDDERED DOE OVERALL
Note: All does must be milked out at the conclusion of Class 13
SENIOR CHAMPION DOE (Trophy)
RESERVE SENIOR CHAMPION DOE
14. Saanen Goatling, 1 yr & under 2 yrs, unkidded
15. Toggenburg Goatling, 1 yr & under 2 yrs, unkidded
16. British Alpine Goatling, 1 yr & under 2 yrs, unkidded
17. Anglo Nubian Goatling, 1 yr & under 2 yrs, unkidded
18. Australian Melaan Goatling, 1 yr & under 2 yrs, unkidded.
19. Australian Brown Goatling, 1 yr & under 2 yrs, unkidded.
JUNIOR CHAMPION DOE
RESERVE JUNIOR CHAMPION DOE
20. Saanen Doe Kid, under 12 months
21. Toggenburg Doe Kid, under 12 months
22. British Alpine Doe Kid, under 12 months
23. Anglo Nubian Doe Kid, under 12 months
24. Australian Melaan Doe Kid, under 12 months
25. Australian Brown Doe Kid, under 12 months
CHAMPION DOE KID
RESERVE CHAMPION DOE KID
GRAND CHAMPION DAIRY DOE:
BEST OF BREED SAANEN DOE
BEST OF BREED TOGGENBURG DOE
BEST OF BREED BRITISH ALPINE DOE
BEST OF BREED ANGLO NUBIAN DOE
BEST OF BREED AUSTRALIAN MELAAN DOE
BEST OF BREED AUSTRALIAN BROWN DOE
26. Dam & Daughter, any age, any breed
27. Sire's Progeny, two progeny, any age, any breed,
28. Dam's Progeny, two progeny, any age, any breed
29 . Group of Three Does, any age of one breed
30. Junior Handler, under 13 years
31. Junior Handler, 13 years & over up to 17 years
MOST SUCCESSFUL EXHIBITOR OF DAIRY GOATS
Proudly sponsored by Bridgewater Signs